ISO 9001 is a recognized certification that incorporates a series of standards that sets the criteria for the best quality management system in an organization. The ISO Certification remains the main reference for Quality and Customer Satisfaction in the World.
Endurance Technologies Inc. achieved the ISO Certification in 2010; since then our organization has demonstrated it can meet all the regulatory requirements, and apply the system successfully, resulting in genuine benefit to our customers.
We strive to continually improve the effectiveness of our quality management system and our commitment to customer satisfaction by monitoring our performance against our established quality policy, objectives, and through leadership that promotes employee involvement.
Our Quality Program encompasses:
- The evaluation of our supply chain processes, including suppliers, subcontractors and the pre-approval of qualified materials and components.
- The creation and utilization of standard procedures that contributes to: proper product control, testing and qualification, as well as competent trained personnel.
- The monitoring and retention of records of all activities of the process and the on-time delivery of the product to the end user.
- Conducting periodic audits of the overall Quality Program to identify areas of improvement, assuring compliance with the specifications and requirements.
- The post-sales assistance and customer satisfaction feedback.