Mining is a harsh operating environment due to the products that are being handled and processed so mining operations routinely find themselves with downtime due to abrasion, erosion, and corrosion failures. In the current mining environment these challenges are often mitigated by introducing various hardening processes, which might just extend the life of standard steel for a while but not to the extent as our EndurAlloy® process. Typical mine operations depend on efficiencies to be profitable and long lasting, and by introducing our EndurAlloy® process to your operations we can help mitigate failures and downtime.
If you find yourself asking these questions:
- How can I extend the run life of my slurry lines in mining operations?
- How can I prevent erosion in my feeder chutes in mining operations?
- How can I mitigate centrifugal pump erosion failures in mining operations?
- How can I improve the Mean Time Between Failures on my Pneumatic conveying systems in the mine?
Then our EndurAlloy® process may be exactly what you are looking for to mitigate these challenges, and many others, to help you maintain uptime and reduce maintenance costs.
- Centrifugal Slurry Pumps
- Feeder chutes
- Gravity classifiers
- Paste fill operations
- Pneumatic conveying systems
- Gas handling fans
- Drainage Sumps
- De-watering pumps & lines
- Slurry pipelines