EndurAlloy™ production tubing and casing increases run time, decreases downtime and lasts three to ten times longer than regular production tubing. In even the most severely corrosive high pressure- high temperature water steam with salts, CO and CO2, H2S, acidic gases and water injection environments, EndurAlloy™ products stand up and perform to keep production moving forward.
Our field-proven, patented diffusion alloying technology offers superior protection against rod wear and erosion caused by corrosive fluids containing sand and other abrasive particles which result in premature failure of bare steel tubing.
More than 120,000+ joints (since 2010) of EndurAlloy™ tubing and casing have been deployed in the North American oil and gas industry, many in corrosive and corrosion/wear applications providing optimal results.
The EndurAlloy™ process can be applied to a wide range of equipment used in the Oil and Gas industry including: sucker rod couplings, ESP stages, centrifugal pumps (cases, impellers, stuffing boxes), frac nipples, chokes, valves, fittings, pup joints and many other assets where corrosion or corrosion/erosion are a problem.
- High corrosion resistance in high pressure-high temperature water steam with high percentage of salts (e.g. NaCl), H2S, CO and CO2, hydrocarbons, produced water
- Wire-lining, swabbing, pulling the pump & other down-hole operations will not damage the protected surface and create holidays in the surface where corrosive media can attack
- No corrosion caused by dissimilar metals
- No loss of inside diameter as with many “conventionally” coated tubing despite the formation of the protective iron boride layer up to 250 µm (0.010”)
- Base tubing is standard J55 joint, meaning no special handling required for ID-treated product
- Standard sizes available in 2-3/8”, 2-7/8”, and 3-1/2” (other sizes available upon request)
- Highly corrosive production environments: high pressure-high temperature steam, H2S, CO-CO2, chlorides, produced water
- Water source wells
- Acid gas injection wells
- Majority of acids and acidic environments, e.g. at elevated temperatures
- Basic (alkali) corrosive environments